Currier Community Partners
Bringing together art and commerce!
The Currier Museum of Art is excited to collaborate with your business to bring art to the community! The Currier works with New Hampshire companies of all sizes and budgets in a cross-promotional effort to build a network that promotes your business and the arts while encouraging professional camaraderie and economic development within the state, making it an attractive place to live and work. We want Currier Members and visitors to know about your business!
Become a Currier Community Partner and we will include:
- your business name on The Currier Community Partners Gallery wall, which hosts four rotating exhibitions each year featuring art created by wonderfully diverse groups such as the Currier Museum and NH Easter Seal’s Alzheimer’s Art program and children from military families
- your logo with a link to your website on our Community Partners webpage and exhibitions listing
- shouts outs for Community Partners via our LinkedIn network (3,700+ followers)
- an invitation to our annual Community Outreach Celebration to thank those who support the Currier’s educational outreach initiatives
The grand opening of "Experience This Moment: Alzheimer's Art and Cafe Program" in the Community Gallery.
Currier Community Partners Membership Benefits
In addition to the above benefits, enjoy a one-year Membership and the opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, community leaders, clients and supporters of the Museum! Your Membership includes two cards with the following benefits for you and your employees when the card(s) is presented:
- Unlimited Free General Admission for the employee cardholder and one guest.
- Invitations to Members-Only Previews for your company’s CEO, president or senior partner
Celebrate the opening of the latest exhibition. Up to four guests and RSVP is required.
- Free Admission to Currier After Hours
This is a fun business and social networking event that takes place the first Thursday of most months, featuring live music, food, cash bar and art-related activities and entertainment.
- 10% Discount at the Winter Garden Café
Meet your colleagues and clients in our light-filled Café for lunch or a cappuccino.
- 10% Discount at the Museum Shop
Thank your valued employees and clients with stunning gifts from around the world.
- 10% Discount at the Art Center
Creativity and productivity go hand-in-hand! The Art Center offers classes in painting, drawing, pottery and more for you, your employees and their immediate family members.
- 10% Discount on Facility Rentals
Host your next company event at one of New Hampshire’s most elegant venues.
- 10 Taste of Membership Guest Passes ($18 value/card)
Single use cards include free general admission to the Museum, special gift from the Shop and discount at the Café. Thank your valued clients with the gift of art!
Contact Manager of Individual and Corporate Membership Tricia Soule for details at 603.669.6144, x149.